SPIRITUAL MARKET

Network of Open-Minded People on their Spiritual Journey

MEMBERS INTRODUCTION (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Behold the Real Ashtar! What is His relation to Starseed/s? What is the Command? Who Does He Work With and Why?

Behold the Real Ashtar!  What is His relation to Starseed/s? What is the Command? Who Does He Work With and Why? --------------------------…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 May 30, 2013

Master Meditation of Christ Selves as One: Now Through June 4th

Master Meditation of Christ Selves as One: Now Through June 4thMeditations in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and English! Join us:…

0 May 29, 2013

Michael's Legions - How To Pull Your Sword: Love Swords Causing Ascension + The Split-Apart Test/s + Step by Step Instructions of How to Use Your Sword + AA Michael's Roles

Michael's Legions - How To Pull Your Sword:  Love Swords Causing Ascension + The Split-Apart Test/s + Step by Step Instructions of How to U…

0 May 25, 2013

*RECEIVING the LIGHT MEDITATION* -- EVERY DAY THROUGH MAY 21ST

*RECEIVING the LIGHT MEDITATION* -- EVERY DAY THROUGH MAY 21ST from Lord Ashtar and Lord Sananda channeled through Rev. Janisel of Sananda'…

0 May 15, 2013

New Earth Meditation from Sananda (Jesus the Christ Ascended) -- Print Out and Say Out Loud Throughout the Next Days

New Earth Meditation Print Out and Say Out Loud Throughout the Next DaysSananda (Lord Jesus the Christ Ascended) Channeled Through Janise…

0 Dec 31, 2012

God/Source Grid Intention Meditation NOW through the Days Ahead: 15 min. Per Day: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese

http://www.ashtarstrinity.sanandaseagles.com/ Please print out!GOD/SOURCE GRID INTENTION MEDITATION Ashtar, Archangel Michael and Lord Sana…

0 Dec 19, 2012

Lightworker 606: Secrets of Shifting and Stellar Self-Adaption "Starseed Succession and Soul-Shell Upgrading Requires Synchronization Strategies" - GFL Usernet by J'Tariah EnRa El

LIGHTWORKER  606: SECRETS OF SHIFTING & STELLAR SELF-ADAPTION  “STARSEED SUCCESSION & SOUL-SHELL UPGRADING REQUIRES SYNCHRONIZATI…

0 Nov 2, 2012

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <-----> The Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly <-----> A Message from SOURCE for All

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for S…

0 Oct 8, 2012

Members Introduction

Dear Spiritual Market members, please feel free to introduce yourselves in this discussion. My name is Simona Simons and…

Started by Angelia Roseline

10 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Debra Gray

Hi. I'm new in here, I wanna make friends and find good and spiritually healthy conversation with others, by the way I am a religious pers…

Started by Angelica M Morland

0 Jun 9, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Angelia Roseline.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service